1, What is 5+9A+5 low-e double glazed windows?
5+9A+5 double glazing glass windows consist of one 5mm low e glass panel and one 5mm tempered glass separated by a 9mm aluminum air spacer. The air spacer is firstly joint with glass with butyl sealant and later double sealed with structural sealant. This kind of structure is to achieve energy saving function as well as soundproofing function.
2, How do 5+9A+5 low e double glazed windows work?
During the summer, solar heat is the main heat source for room temperature, 5+9A+5 low e double glazed windows can reflect most of the solar heat, making the solar light a “cool light” and saving the air conditioner power. In the winter, the near and the middle far-red flared lights are the main warmth for the room temperature, the 5+9A+5 low e double glazed windows will reflect most of the red flare light inside and keep warm interior. As the below picture shows:
3, Are double glazed glass windows worth it?
According to a recent inspection and investigation, people found that the double glazed windows can save electricity as follows:
Let alone double glazed glass windows can have a soundproofing function which can assure you a silent environment for reading and sleeping. Compare the extra cost for Low-E double glazed glass windows with single tempered glass, it is definitely worth it!
4, How 5+9A+5 low e double glazed windows are made?
Shenzhen Dragon Glass as a professional double glazed window manufacturer provides double glazed glass windows processing as follows:
- Cut the 5mm clear glass and 5mm low e glass to custom sizes;
- Do the edgework for the 5mm clear glass & 5mm Low-E glass, sometimes during this process, we will delete the edge film of the 5mm low e glass to ensure no exposure of Low-E film to the air;
- Transfer the 5mm clear glass to the furnace, and 5mm low e glass as well(the status of the furnace is different);
- After tempering, both 5mm clear glass and 5mm low e glass are sent to the insulating line for the double glazing process;
- Strong plywood packing before delivery.
As below picture shows the process in detail:
5, How is 5+9A+5 low e double glazed window u value?
U value is influenced by many factors such as the Low-E coating types, the substrate glass colors, air spacer, argon or krypton or air, etc.
Below are some typical types of 5+9A+5 low e double glazed glass windows u value for reference:
You could choose the best one for your own building. Or you could contact us to customize the performance data as per the architects’ requirements.
6, How we ensure the 5+9A+5 low e double glazed windows quality?
Shenzhen Dragon Glass as a professional low e double glazed windows manufacturer since 1994, has a strict quality control system to inspect and test for the double glazed windows products.
Also, we have a very complete QC team to inspect each process such as cutting, edging, tempering, insulating, packing, etc to ensure no flaws during processing.
Besides, our double glazed glass has passed IGCC & CE certifications.
Therefore we can be 100% sure our quality is superb before sending it to our clients.
7, How much 5+9A+5 low e double glazed window cost?
5+9A+5 low e double glazed window cost will be influenced by several factors:
- Size: as it will influence the cutting rate of the raw material, oversize will charge extra;
- Quantity: larger quantity, lower cost-sharing;
- Argon gas injection;
- Low-e types: such as single Low-E, triple Low-E or solar reflective, etc
- Need aluminum frames or not;
- Glass substrate colors: clear, low iron, or tinted glass will be subject to different costs.
Therefore, if you would like to know the accurate double glazed window cost, welcome to send your inquiry and get a free quotation now!