What is frosted insulated glass?
Frosted insulated glass is the same as normal insulating glass, except that the glass panel is different. One of the glass panels in insulating glass is frosted glass, which is then made into frosted insulating glass according to the manufacturing method of insulating glass. This type of glass has decorative and privacy functions. Today’s article mainly talks about frosted insulated glass made of the sandblasted glass panels.
What are the benefits of frosted insulating glass?
Frosted insulating glass and normal insulating glass have the same benefits, but the former glass has one more privacy function.
- Energy-saving effect: The spacer of insulated glass can isolate the outdoor heat in summer and the cold outdoor in winter.
- Sound Proof: the insulated glass also blocks noise from entering your home as well
- Safety: Because the two panes of glass are made of toughened glass, insulated glass is a type of safety glass.
- Privacy: The frosted effect is opaque, the light can pass through the glass, but it has a privacy effect.
This type of glass has the functions of privacy, energy-saving, and soundproof, and it can be used in the following places.
- Production name: Sandblasted Insulating Glass
- Glass thickness: 5+5mm,6+6mm,8+8mm,10+10mm, 12+12mm etc. Other types of configurations also available etc.
- Functions: Soundproofing, safety, energy-saving, privacy etc.
- Shape: Flat or curved
- Production time: 10-15 days
- Max size: 3200*12000mm
- Capacity: 2500SQM per day
The following contains the necessary certificates for this type of glass
Packing and delivery
Strong plywood crate packing to avoid the damage of insulated glass during long-distance transportation.