1, Can you get window blinds inside the double-paned glass?
Firstly, the answer is yes!
Window blinds inside differ in that they are installed blinds between glass windows, inside your window. Traditional vertical blinds, also called Venetian blinds, are hung in front of the glass on the interior side at the head or top of the window and are designed to raise, lower, and tilt. Roller blinds are a solid cloth that gathers on spring rollers when tugged and released. The common feature of all traditional blinds is they are on the external side of the glass.
However, Shenzhen Dragon Glass has now specifically developed a new modern blind system for the conservatory and domestic window market, using the same technology to install blinds between glass windows, with the manual or motorized operation (raising and tilting function) for Venetian blinds incorporated within double-paned glass units.
2, What is 8mm+19A+8mm double paned glass with window blinds inside?
8+19A+8 double-paned glass is made of two PCS of 8mm glass sheets and uses sealant gumming and 19A spacers which were filled with desiccant together. Hollow glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
In our windows with blinds system, the blinds between glass windows are fully contained and sealed within the glass panels of an IGU – triple glazing is also an option. The movement of the blind for manual or motorized systems does not compromise the thermal properties of the IGU, as the system is performing in a totally sealed environment.
Double-paned glass units are customized and manufactured to meet individual project specifications. Glass specifications can be customized to meet the individual design or thermal performance criteria.
3, How are blinds within windows controlled?
There are have a slider switch that uses magnets, the slider is on a track next to the window and moves up and down horizontally. When the slider is raised to the top of the track, the blinds within windows are open and they are closed by moving the switch to the bottom. They can be partially opened by leaving the switch somewhere in the middle.
4, Features of blinds within windows
- 1, Shade Insulation: In summer, the blinds within windows are fully extended. Aluminum magnesium shutters can effectively block the direct sunlight, and can effectively reflect the far-infrared light from surrounding objects to the room; the double-paned glass layer can effectively block the heat transfer from outdoor to indoors, at the same time, Built-in louvers can also block the formation of air convection, to insulate heat.
- 2, Heating Insulation: Close the blinds within windows completely in winter. Sunlight can be directly injected into the room during the daytime, generating heat. At night, it can effectively reduce the loss of heat outdoors to insulate heat.
- 3, High Performa: Insulation fitted into the window frame ensures excellent U values. The blinds between glass windows are fully enclosed within the double-paned glass. Thermal performance is also achieved and further enhanced when upgrading to the warm edge spacer technology. Argon fill is standard on every unit supplied.
- 4, Sound Protection: Soundproof windows are especially important near busy roads, double glazing windows with blinds also score highly here, achieving a sound protection value of up to 47dB.
- 5, Cleaning and Maintenance: Dustproof, pollution prevention, easy to clean, and blinds need not be cleaned.
- 6, Anti-frost: Excellent air tightness and water tightness.
|Product Name||8mm+19A+8mm double-paned glass with window blinds inside|
|Glass Thickness||8mm, other such as 4mm~19mm is available.|
|Spacer Thickness||19A, other such as 6A, 9A, 12A, 14A, 15A, 16A, 18A is available.|
|Spacer Colors||silver, grey, black, etc.|
|Color||clear, ultra clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc.|
|U value||<1.8 W/m2K.|
|Certification||AS, CE & IGCC|
- Subject to CE
- Subject to SGCC
- Subject to AS
- Subject to BS
Suitable applications include hospitals, aged care facilities, public buildings, schools, and commercial and residential buildings. The internal mechanics and windows with blinds system are completely sealed within the unit, heightening safety and providing a sterile environment for those residing or working within the building
8, Packing details and delivery:
Do you want to choose high-performance double-paned glass with window blinds inside? All are available in Shenzhen Dragon Glass, and it coordinates perfectly with aluminum windows and doors.
Would you like to use it for your new projects? Get in touch with us today!