VSG glass or laminated safety glass is a type of safety glazing that provides higher safety performance when the glass is broken. You don’t need to worry about falling glass shards hurting people. Today we are talking about extra clear VSG glass for glass railing. Extra clear glass contains less iron than standard float glass. So it offers clearer and more natural views wherever it is installed.
What is extra clear VSG glass?
Extra clear laminated glazing is a combination of two or more low iron glass panes with at least one layer of a plastic interlayer between the glass panes. There are also 3 layers of laminated glazing, 4 layers of laminated glazing, and more layers to meet your different needs. The most common plastic interlayers are PVB which is widely used for many applications around us, including glass railings, glass floors, bulletproof glass, shower enclosures, glass partitions, aquariums, and other applications where safety glazing is required.
- Extra clear glass provides a clearer view without distortion of colors. It shows the actual color of the objects.
- Because of low iron content, its reflective property is lower so it allows more sunlight to get into your rooms. Fewer artificial lights will be used.
- Except for high light transmission, it also provides more heat gain compared with ordinary clear float glass. More heat gain would benefit countries with cooler or sub-zero temperatures throughout the year or most of the year.
- Spontaneous breakage of tempered glass is common, which will increase the cost of maintenance and replacement. Low iron glass has fewer impurities that decrease the spontaneous breakage rate and also the replacement cost at the same time. There’s not much difference in price, so why not try ultra clear glass for your project?
- Extra clear glass is popular because of its high clarity in vision, it increases the aesthetics of buildings or structures. It can be further processed to produce different types of low iron glass products toughened safety glass, VSG glass, double glazed glass, frosted glass, and ceramic frit glass, etc.
|Product name: extra clear VSG glass railing|
|Type of glass: Toughened safety glass, ESG glass, VSG glass, safety laminated glass|
|Glass color: clear, extra clear, blue, bronze, grey, tinted glass|
|Glass thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, 4+4mm, 5+5mm, 6+6mm, 8+8mm, 10+10mm|
|Shape: curved glass railing, flat glass railing|
|Certification: CE/ASTM/ISO 9001|
|Production time: 7 – 15 days|
|Packing: strong exporting wooden cases|
Laminated glazing production line
- Extra clear glass is widely used in applications where edges of the glass are visible such as shower enclosures, table tops, office desks, shop counters, etc.
- It is also used in some interior applications, where clearer vision is desired such as glass doors, glass windows, glass partitions, balustrades, glass floors, etc.
- Extra clear glass is common in commercial applications such as showrooms of jewellery, glass elevators, aquariums, museums, art galleries, etc.
Shenzhen Dragon Glass is one of the leading extra clear VSG glass manufacturers in China, dedicated to producing kinds of high quality low iron laminated glazing. Are you looking for a reliable laminated glass supplier? Contact us today for free inquiries and the best offer!