On-line coated reflective glass is produced by using CVD technology (chemical vapor deposition) that creates a perfect uniform layer of metal oxide chemically bonded to the surface of the glass. The metallic coating applied during the manufacturing process creates a highly reflective appearance. As the coating is extremely durable, “hard coat” reflective glass can be glazed with the reflective coating to either the inside or outside of the building depending on aesthetics and performance required. It achieves even greater solar control than standard tinted float glass by more effectively absorbing and reflecting a major percentage of the sun’s direct energy.
- High visible light transmitting rate, low reflecting rate, low radiating rate (e < 0.1).
- Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
- Filter sun UV ray, prevent interior furniture to be faded.
- Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, etc.
Size: 2140*3300mm, 2250*3300mm, 2140*1650mm, 2440*1650mm, etc.
Color: Clear, Silver, Bronze, Dark Grey, Euro Grey, Dark Green, F-Green, Dark Blue, Ford Blue, Black, etc.
- External use of windows, doors, skylight, roof, balcony, curtain wall, etc.
- Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades, walls, etc.