1, Hva er varme styrket glass?
Heat strengthened glass is also called half tempered glass or semi tempered glass or HS glass. The heat strengthening process is mostly the same as full tempered glass. The only difference is after heating to around 700-degree temperature, when quenching by the wind jet, the cooling speed will be longer and the press of cold wind is lower. Thus, making the surface of heat strengthened glass pressure much lower than fully tempered glass. Semi tempered glass strength is twice that of float glass, it can be used where places need glass stronger function but no risk of self-explosion, unlike full tempered glass.
2, Hvorfor bruke varmestyrt glass?
- Higher-strength: Compared to normal float glass, semi tempered glass is 2 times stronger, can endure a higher impact.
- Safety: full tempered glass has a potential risk of self-explosion because of NiS in the glass raw material. Heat-strengthened glass has no such worry.
- Stabil termisk stabilitet: selv utsatt for varmt solskinn eller kraftig regn eller snø, er varmestyrt glass stabilt.
- Flat surface, compared to full tempered glass, heat-strengthened glass has less distortion.
3, Hvordan er varme styrket glass laget?
Shenzhen Dragon Glass heat-strengthened process as below:
4, When to use heat-strengthened glass?
Generally speaking, using semi tempered glass is a very economical way to save budget and no risk of tempered glass self explosion with a less distorted surface. Heat-strengthened glass is usually used for windows or for some façade projects where glass size is smaller and less wind load is required. For further enhancement, semi-tempered glass can be processed as heat strengthened laminated glass. So that it can be used as a canopy or skylight, etc.
|Produktnavn:||Heat-strengthened glass/half tempered glass/semi tempered glass|
|Glass farger:||clear, ultra-clear, blue, green, bronze, grey, etc.|
|Glass tykkelse:||5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, etc.|
|Glass form:||Flat / buet.|
|Programmer:||Fasade, gardin vegg, rekkverk, takvinduer, balkong rekkverk, vinduer, etc.|
|Sertifiseringer:||ASTM, CE, ISO9001, CCC osv.|
|Stress||24 ~ 52Mpa|
6, Strenge QC system.
Our test includes raw material checking before cutting, surface inspection for each process, size accuracy after edgework, distortion measurement after the glass half tempering, stress uniformity inspection before packing.
7, Vanlige spørsmål
1, Can semi-tempered glass be cut?
2, Can semi-tempered glass be further processed?
Yes, heat-strengthened glass can have further treatment like coating, digital printing, frosting, or acid etching process to enhance its performance.
3, How much is the strength of semi-tempered glass?
Usually, the strength lies in 24~69Mpa. But we can keep it in control in 24~52Mpa which means better stress uniformity.
4, Er varme styrket glass det samme som herdet glass?
Nei, det er mye mindre styrke enn herdet glass, men har ingen risiko for selveksplosjon.
5, Difference between heat soaked glass and heat strengthened glass?
Heat soaked test glass is full tempered glass further processed by heat soak testing. Strength is higher. Heat-strengthened glass is only semi tempered.
8, Hvorfor velge Shenzhen Dragon Glass?
- 26 års glass dyp behandling erfaring.
- Avanserte maskiner for kvalitetsforsikring.
- Streng QC-system dobbel garanti for kvalitet.
- Stor mengde kapasitet 5000sqm / dag gjør vår varme styrket glass pris svært konkurransedyktig i Kina bygge glass markedet.
- Rask respons før og etter salg innen flere minutter og løsninger gitt i 24 timer.