Qu’est-ce que le verre trempé?
Bon fabricant de verre trempé peut s’assurer que votre verre de haute qualité avec une longue durée de vie.
Le verre trempé est également appelé verre trempé (dans certains pays aussi appelé verre trafiqué). En comparaison avec le verre anneal ou flottant normal, le verre trempé a plus de 5 fois plus de résistance. Le verre trempé est considéré comme un haut Un verre sûr non seulement parce qu’il a une plus grande résistance, mais aussi quand il est cassé, il se brisera en très petits morceaux avec des angles obtus qui ne fera aucun mal aux êtres humains.
If you need to enhance the safety of the tempered glass, you can further process it as laminated safety glass.
How tempered glass manufacturers make tempered glass?
To produce tempered glass, first of all, you have to cut the glass to your final size, then polished the edges with grinding machines, clean the glass surfaces by washing machines and then transfer into tempering machines, with heat to around 700-degree temperature and keep for due time. Using the strong wind jet to cool the glass rapidly. Thus causing the glass surface into compression whereas the interior side is still in tension. This thermal treatment will increase the glass strength to above 95 Mpa.
How to qualify a good tempered glass manufacturer?
To distinguish the quality of tempered glass is the most important part no matter your product is only tempered glass or tempered laminated glass or tempered insulated glass. This will influence your solution for windows & doors or railing or facade job.
To make sure the quality of tempered glass, several items:
- High-quality raw material float glass is recommended;
- Cutting & Grinding machines have to be accurate sizes;
- Tempered machines should be good. As it will mainly influence the quality of tempered glass.
- Experienced operators or engineers can guarantee glass quality better.
- Do experiments regularly to make sure tempered glass quality stable.
Shenzhen Dragon Glass tempered glass features:
|Item||Tempered glass / Toughened glass /Tampered glass|
|Color||Clear, ultra-clear, light grey, dark grey, green, blue, pink, etc|
|Thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, etc|
Clear tempered glass, tinted tempered glass, coated tempered glass,
half tempered glass, online Low-E tempered glass,
solar reflective coating tempered glass, ceramic frit tempered glass,
digital printing tempered glass, heat soak test tempered glass,
curved tempered glass, etc.
Facade, curtain wall, canopy, windows, doors, railings, skylight, shower doors,
balustrade, staircases, glass floors, partition walls, office doors, etc
|Quality standard||Subject to CE & ASTM & CCC & ISO9001|
What are the applications of tempered glass?
Tempered glass is widely used in the construction area due to its high strength and safety, most of all, it will cause a sense of space for human beings, tempered glass prices relatively low compared to composite products, thus making it the most favorable material designed by architect or designers.
Tempered glass can be used as windows & doors, railing, canopy, skylight, sunroom, facade, curtain wall, staircases, storefront, etc.
Contact us if you would like us to provide the best solution for you.
Why choose Shenzhen Dragon Glass tempered glass?
- We are one of the top 10 tempered glass manufacturers in China, have full experience producing and delivering.
- We use the highest quality raw glass material with no chips no bubbles no scratches with a super flat surface;
- Strict quality control for each process to make sure the final product size accuracy;
- With our large capacity, our tempered glass price is very competitive in the market.
- Fast respond service, with our strong technical team we can reply to you within 1 hour and provide a solution for you within 24 hours.
- We have 26 years of production & exportation experience, we are capable of handling all your delivery and quality issues