What is euro grey tempered glass?
Euro grey tempered glass is also called light grey tempered glass. It has a darker grey color compared to crystal grey whereas lighter grey is compared to the dark grey tempered glass. Euro grey tempered glass also will go through a tempering process and has 5 times higher strength compared to normal grey tinted float glass. Euro grey tempered glass has a very good decoration function and a good thermal&optical performance can be used as monolithic or as insulated glass or laminated glass for applications such as railing, windows, facade, etc.
- Beautiful grey color to decorate the buildings;
- Good thermal & optical performance;
- Safe glass;
- Can be adopted as color matching pieces to form laminated glass, insulated glass, etc;
Performance data for typical euro grey glass:
- Production name: 5~12mm euro grey tempered glass, light grey glass;
- Glass thickness: 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm;
- Glass shape: flat/curved;
- Glass color: light grey；
- Applications: railing, balustrade, fencing, windows, facade, curtain wall, partitions, shower screen, etc;
- Certifications: CE, ASTM, ISO9001, CCC, etc;
- Production time: 7~10 days.
- Samples: Free samples are available in 3~5 days.
- Subject to ASTM1048;
- Subject to CE EN12150;
- Subject to CCC;
- Subject to ISO9001, etc.
12mm euro grey tempered glass for railings:
10mm euro grey curved tempered glass for elevator glass wall:
6mm euro grey insulated tempered glass used as glass windows & facade:
8mm curved tempered euro grey glass:
Packing and delivery:
So, would you like to use euro grey tempered glass for your next project? Welcome to contact us now~