How to make clear laminated glass?
- cutting the float glass to your final size.
- making matte or fine grinding edges to the glass.
- drilling holes in the glass according to the drawing if there is a need for holes.
- send the glass to the tempering machine, heat it to over 650 degrees and cool it quickly for tempering.
- Transfer the tempered glass to the laminated line after high temperature and pressure in the autoclave for more than 4 hours. The laminated tempered glass will be permanently joined together.
Here is the process picture showing below: