What is 12mm toughened ceramic frit glass for metro/subway platform screen doors?
12mm toughened ceramic frit glass for metro/subway platform screen doors is using super high strength and super safe 12mm toughened ceramic frit glass design for metro screen door, for the purpose of dividing & protecting people from the subway train. It requires super high strength to endure impact so as to protect human beings’ safety.
12mm toughened ceramic frit glass is using 12mm clear float glass, cut to custom sizes and then grind the edges, later print the black design gradient color on the 12mm glass by ceramic frit printing process before sending to toughening machines. Enduring the high temperature in toughening machines, the ceramic frit printing ink will adhere to the glass surface permanently. Without fading away colors afterward.
- Good colors designs: black dots gradient color can show good beautiful appearance as well as alerting signatures;
- Long lifespan: the ceramic frit glass patterns will not fade away have a super long lifespan;
- Super high strength: can endure strong impact without breaking, tempered strength>95Mpa;
- Super safe: even when the toughened glass is broken, it will not harm people as the broken pieces will shatter into small particles with obtuse angles;
- Production name: 12mm toughened ceramic frit glass for metro glass door;
- Glass color: clear, ultra-clear, grey, green, bronze, blue, etc;
- Glass thickness: 12mm, other thickness such as 8mm, 10mm, 15mm are available;
- Glass sizes: max 2440*6000mm, sizes can be customized.
- Process: cutting, edging, drilling, ceramic frit printing,
- MOQ: 50SQM;
- Glass shapes: flat/curved;
- Certifications: CE/AS/ASTM/ISO9001/BS/CCC;
- Capacity: 6000SQM/day;
- Production time: 10~15 days;
- Packing: Strong plywood crates;
- Samples: free samples are available in 5 days.
- Metro screen door glass subject to EN 12150;
- Metro screen door glass subject to AS/NZS 2208:1996;
- Metro screen door glass subject to ISO9001;
- Metro screen door glass subject to ASTM 1048;
12mm toughened ceramic frit glass is widely used as metro glass door, metro screen glass, etc.
We not only control and inspect each process such as cutting & edging accuracy, glass surface flaws, glass tempering stress, glass broken particles, impact testing, etc.
But we also will inspect each piece of the glass against a strong lightbox before shipment. We will ensure there is no flaw before sending the glass to our clients.
If you have any projects related to metro platform door glass, welcome to contact us for the best solutions now!