Toughened glass price is varied here and there in China. Some are higher, some are lower. Many clients are confused when confronting so many options regarding the price of toughened glass. Here Shenzhen Dragon Glass will explain what is toughened glass and what factors are influencing the price of toughened glass. We will help you get the best quality base on the best price!
1, What is 8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass?
8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass is produced by heating the 8mm 10mm 12mm cut to size edgeworked glass sheets to around 650 degrees temperature in the glass tempering furnace and then cooled down rapidly by a strong wind jet. This thermal treatment can form a very strong compression on the 8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass surface whereas still tense interior of the glass. This compression and tension are in balance status, which is also called pre-stress treatment.
After the glass is toughened, the strength will increase 5 times compared to normal annealed glass. The thermal stability of toughened glass is also increased.
Toughened glass is rated as top A safety building glass according to many standards around the world. When the toughened glass is accidentally broken, it will break into small pieces particles with obtuse angles which will not harm human beings.
However toughened glass all has a potential risk of spontaneous breakage due to NiS contaminant, to reduce spontaneous breakage, heat soak test glass will be suggested.
2, 8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass specifications:
|Product name||Toughened glass price / Price of toughened glass;|
|Glass colors||Low iron, clear, blue, green, grey, bronze, pink, golden, etc;|
|Glass types||Clear toughened glass, tinted toughened glass, ceramic frit toughened glass, |
solar reflective coating toughened glass, low e coating toughened glass, curved toughened glass;
digital printed toughened glass, frosted toughened glass, heat soaked test toughened glass, etc.
|Glass edgework||Fine polished, matt polished, bevel edge, other edgework available;|
|Glass quality||Top A grade;|
|Applications||Facade, windows, doors, railing, fencing, etc.|
|Packing||Strong plywood crates.|
3, The Applications for 8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass:
- Partition wall;
- Shower door;
- Railing / balustrade / balcony / fencing;
- Facade/curtain wall;
4, How do we produce 8mm 10mm 12mm toughened glass?
- Cut the 8mm 10mm 12mm glass to your size;
- Do the edgework for the cut to size glass;
- Drill holes if there are any;
- Transfer the glass to the toughening furnace for toughening process;
- Packing and delivery.
5, How do we guarantee our toughened glass quality?
- We adopt the best glass raw material with no bubbles no chips no scratches, etc;
- We have the best advanced glass processing machines to make sure glass size accuracy, no micro-cracks on the edge or surface, etc;
- During each process, we have a QC team for strict inspection to ensure there are no flaws.
Other details we can discuss if you have the interest to know more.
6, Our certifications:
7, Our packing details:
8, What is your toughened glass price list?
From now and then, many clients will ask us, would you please send me your toughened glass price list?
Actually, the toughened glass price will be influenced by so many factors such as:
- Glass raw material quality grade;
- Glass thickness;
- Glass colors;
- Glass size: influence the cutting rate;
- Glass shape: such as flat or curved;
- Glass quantity: larger quantity, lower price;
- Holes or not;
- Edgework requirement;
- Glass quality standard requirement: Subject to CCC or CE or ASTM, as it will influence the tolerance control.
Other reasons such as season changes, supply and demand changes, etc will influence toughened glass prices as well.
Generally speaking, below is some price of toughened glass for reference:
|8mm clear toughened glass price||200||12.3|
|10mm clear toughened glass price||200||14.5|
|12mm clear toughened glass price||200||17.2|
If you have any inquiries, welcome to get the best-toughened glass price now!